DESIGN YOUR OWN HERO SKIN - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
The time has come to announce the winners of the DESIGN YOUR OWN HEROES SKIN Contest!
Many of the entries are fantastic, the development and marketing team recognised the passion & commitment everyone applied to their designs. On behalf of the entire Dragonsoul team, we want to give a whole-hearted thank you to all participates. Everyone is a winner - all participants who did not receive the Community and Developer's Choice prizes will receive the following:
- 150 Diamonds
- 3 Gold Chest
We will be contacting all the participant directly via messenger and PM so, participants, please look out for a message from your Community Manager. Please also familiarise yourself with the Further Contest Rules to prevent misunderstanding.
Now, it is time to announce the winners so let's start with the Community Winners. As you know, we bumped up the Community Winners from 2 to 4 selecting two winners from the Official Forum and two from the Facebook Community Group Page. I think it's safe to say that the results have been incredibly surprising for everyone!
So, without further ado, the winners from the Official Forum are:
OFFICIAL DISCOURSE FORUM WINNERS:
And the winners from the Facebook Community Forum are:
FACEBOOK COMMUNITY GROUP PAGE WINNERS:
Congratulations Community Winners for the Dragonsoul Community have spoken. All Community Winners will receive the following prizes:
COMMUNITY WINNERS PRIZES:
Their Skin Design and Skin Name included in the game
- Receive the skin they have designed for FREE
- 50 Soulstones of a hero of their choice
Now, it is time to announce the Developer's choice winner of the DESIGN YOUR HERO SKIN Contest, but before we announce the winners we have selected some very honourable designs:
DEVELOPER'S CHOICE WINNER
Now, it's the moment of truth. After deliberating for over 1 hour, the DEVELOPER'S CHOICE winner of the Dragonsoul 2018 DESIGN YOUR HERO SKIN contest is:
@Bricklayer - Ice Swan (DEVELOPERS CHOICE WINNER)
Congratulations @Bricklayer. You will receive the following:
Skin Design and Name included in the game
Receive 3 contest winning skins for free (1 x own Design, 2 from the 4 Community Winners )
** Receive 15,000 Diamonds
** Receive 100 Soulstones of a hero of their choice
Thank you, Dragonsoulers, for showing your love and support. Thank you for making the contest possible. Thank you for your loyalty and thank you for playing Dragonsoul. We hope to see you at the next Dragonsoul contest and please continue to enjoy Dragonsoul 1000 this celebration month.
WHO WILL BE THE TWO COMMUNITY CHOICE WINNERS? DECIDE NOW BY CASTING YOUR VOTE BELOW! (POLL)
SELECT 2 WINNERS. Voting close at 11:59pm CDT, 20th June:
Choose 2 options
Votes are public.
Note - All winners will be checked for plagiarism. If a winner is disqualified, the prize will go to the next person.
All winners will be announced after 9pm CDT, 21st June, Dragonsoul 1000 Day.
DESIGN YOUR OWN HERO SKIN - WINNING DESIGNS WILL BE INSERTED INTO THE GAME.
We are still on the road to Dragonsoul 1000 and to celebrate we have a DESIGN YOUR OWN HERO'S SKIN contest. The winners of the contest will not only receive an assortment of prizes, but their winning skin design will be created and included in the game.
Here is a breakdown of the contest rule:
Contest Submission: All entries must be submitted here on this thread or on the official Facebook community group page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/dragonsoulcommunity).
Submission Deadline: The deadline is 11:59 pm, 18th June 2018 CDT.
Winners Announcement: Winners will be announced on 21st June 2018 CDT.
ENTRY ADJUSTMENTS: -
- You can edit your submission entry prior deadline.
- Use the edit button to adjust your submission post.
- Multiple post-submission entries will be deleted.
- Any submission made after the deadline will be disqualified.
DEVELOPMENT TEAM CHOICE winner x 1:
** The top winner will be selected by the Dragonsoul Marketing and Development team.
DEVELOPMENT TEAM CHOICE winnings consist of the following:
** The winning Skin Design and Name will be included in the game
** The winner will receive all 3 contest winning skins for free
** The winner will receive 15,000 Diamonds
** The winner will receive 100 Soulstones of a hero of their choice
COMMUNITY CHOICE winners x 2
** Two winners will be selected by the community via Voting Poll.
** Voters can vote for two winners.
COMMUNITY CHOICE winnings consist of the following:
** The winners’ Skin Design and Skin Name will be included in the game
** The winners will receive the skin they have designed
** The winners will receive 6,000 Diamonds
** The winner will receive 50 Soulstones of a hero of their choice
PARTICIPATION AWARDS: -
All qualified submissions will receive a prize.
PARTICIPATION winnings consist of the following:
** All qualified submission will receive 150 Diamonds
** All qualified submission will receive 3 Gold Chest
MORE INFORMATION about Submission Entry:
Your Skin Design - Provide a drawing, sketch, computer artwork, or any other skin design form. Try to be colourful and pay attention to fine details.
Describing your Skin/Clothing - Provide a very short description of each item of clothing. Talk about the texture, key highlights, accessories, and anything else so the reader knows exactly what you mean. The more information you can provide, the higher chance you will have of being selected a winner. If you have any supportive reference images from online to help communicate the clothing item, use them.
Maintaining Key Features - Design to the bone/shape of the hero, try not to drastically change key features of the original character (For example, do not give Triple Threat 5 heads instead of 3 heads, or Salvage Cutie extra two extra wings like a Dragonfly, etc).
Originality - Do your best to be original. The hero that looks the most unique, compelling, striking and/or humorous will have the highest chance of winning the contest.
Skin Naming - The name of the winning skin will be worked together with the Community Manager.
- Artwork must be your own design - if the artwork has been published somewhere on the internet publicly before, we may ask you for proof that you did indeed create the artwork - otherwise, we reserve the right to disqualify your submission. This may also happen without publicly announcing this.
- This is an open theme contest - we are open to all submissions, but reserve the right to remove submissions that are not fit for our wide range of players young and old, especially submissions with pornographic, hateful or otherwise offensive content.
- Your design must include the full figure of the hero. Please do not just focus on one part only such as the upper body.
- You can only design for one currently released Hero/character. Not two, not three, just one.
- You can only submit one entry prior the submission deadline - You can re-edit your submitted work prior the submission deadline. Once the deadline has passed, submission after deadlines will not be permitted, and edited submissions will be disqualified.
- Winners will be announced and contacted via the forum. We’ll keep you all updated on the forums if the announcement is delayed. We expect you to reply within 1 week after being contacted, otherwise, your prize is forfeited.
- If you already been contacted and you’ve responded with confirmation within the 1 week time period, your winnings will not be forfeited.
- Submissions are only accepted on the Forum and our official Facebook Group Page.
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dragonsoulgame/) and non-forum users must register to the official forum if they want to take part in the voting poll. To register on the forum, please follow the guidelines here: http://discourse.dragonsoulgame.com/t/getting-started-with-discourse/66
- Submitting your artwork here is mainly for the purpose of the competition, but selected artworks will also appear on the official Dragonsoul Facebook page. We will never use your artwork for any other purposes beyond this competition and Facebook without your explicit permission.
- Do not include your personal information such as your name or address, etc, in any part of the submission.
- The Dragonsoul team MAY alter the winning designs before implementation.
- And most important disclaimer again: No purchase required. Anyone that is at least 16 years old can submit artwork for the competition.
The release timing of the winning skins will be updated later in the forum.
If there are any open questions, feel free to post them here so I can address them.
Good luck, everyone. We are looking forward to your designs.