Everyone knows me as an avid and skilful ranter. But the announcement truly disgusted me, and that's no joke.
Sure, new feature (not content of course) is great.
Everything else is straight awful.
- Less heroes promised? Sure, get at least 6 more until August, and we actually promise you more now.
- Gear grind revamp promised? Sure, we'll start thinking of it after August.
- Crypt and expedition completely broken? Sure, we'll start thinking of it after August.
- Newer servers catchups? Sure, have 5 chapters within 4 months.
- Newer servers need to catch up older ones? Sure, let the newer servers have 3 more chapters wihtin 4 months. (ROFL)
- Lots of heroes are bugged, current meta is straight dead broken? Sure, we won't even mention that, because we don't care. Have new heroes instead.
Gree reminds me of some politicians. When a governor is doing a walk on Tuesday, he encounters an unremoved ice-crusted ground, falls down and breaks a hand, what will he do? Will he make a revision on janitor services? Will he stop walking at all? Will he ban winter? No, he'll start a bill to ban Tuesdays.
Sure, we had no signs of any changes for the good, and it's hard to complain. But you totally did it, you found a way to disappoint me about my favorite game again.