We definitely would have more control on our runes.
It is not fun neither challenging nor exciting when you:
- spend lots of offerings to find a decente rune
- the decent rune you found, when empowered, got all boost on an useless stats (so you wasted both an offering and runicite)
- the decent rune you found get all new useless bonus
So I want to propose 2 nice and simple ways to solve this problem.
Possibility to re-roll ONCE an empower boost for the same amount of runicite you spent.
1- you have a blue rune with fury primary stat, improve healing and bashing damage tertiary stats;
you would use this rune on Ninja Dwarf, so obviously you would have as high bashing as possible;
at level +3 you got a boost on bashing, great;
at level +6 you got a boost on healing, bad, so you pay again 357 runicite and re-roll the boost to have it on bashing (cannot happen on the same stat again).
2- always considering the previous rune, you continue to work on it and at +9 you earn longer disables;
it is an useless stat for Ninja Dwarf so you chose to pay again 889 runicite and re-roll;
you earn crit rating growth, it isnt a great stat for ninja but you cant re-roll AGAIN for that empower level.
3- you have a purple rune with fury primary stat, improve healing, bashing damage and longer disables tertiary stats;
again you mean to use this rune for Ninja Dwarf;
at level +3 you got a boost on healing, you pay 160 runicite, re-roll and earn a boost on bashing;
at level +6 you got a boost on healing (lucky!), you pay 357, re-roll and earn a boost on disables; you cant re-roll again;
at level +9 you got a boost on on healing; you pay 889, re-roll and earn a boost on bashing.
Introduce two new types of special shrines:
- Primary shrine. Is a special wood shrine that requires both set and slot offerings and drops 1star runes with a certain primary stat for the whole week; new week, new stat.
- Tertiary shrine. Is a special wood shrine that requires both set and slot offerings and drops 1star runes with a certain tertiary stat for the whole week; new week, new stats.
*In my dreams you chose set and slot, but would be also fine chosing just one of them like a normal wood shrine.
** These shrines MUST BE FREE