I'll copy myself from another thread
YES! Happy to upgrade:
- Bulwark Angel. Gains a lot of fire power from Strength and Magic Penetration. Plus he gains a lot of accuracy.
- Water Wyrm. Gains HP, Skill Power, lots of Dodge and Accuracy.
- Ancient Idol. Gains Intellect (boosts both Skill Power and Basic Damage for him), lots of Dodge and Accuracy.
- Unstable Understudy. Gains a lot of Skill Power and Accuracy.
- Raging Revenant. From Cyan+1. Gains a lot of Skill Power. Still has enough Accuracy.
- Wee Witch. Gains a bit Skill Power, a lot of Crit and Accuracy. Loses a tiny bit of Magic Pen. Still worth it.
- Forgotten Dragon. Loses 15 Expertise from Cyan. But gains a lot of HP/armor/resist.
MEH. Will gain with an upgrade, I'll probably do it, but stats are not important for him/her anyway:
- Brozerker. Gains HP, that's it
- Plant Soul. Gains HP, that's it
- Vile Bile. Gains HP, that's it
- Karaoke King
- Kraken Lord
- Crimson Witch
MEH. You could upgrade, but the bonus is questionable.
- Void Wyvern. He gains Skill Power, but loses 500 Accuracy and some Expertise.
- Hydra. Loses 5 Expertise from Cyan+1, gains a lot of Skill Power and Accuracy. I prefer his dot damage boost over anything else
- Spirit Wolf. Skill Power stays the same, loses Accuracy, gains Crit. Does not matter anyway.
- Dragon Slayer. Gains a lot of Skill Power, guess she'll self heal better, but I don't think that's important.
- Spectral Drake. All the stats remain pretty much the same.
- King Kaiju. Gains a lot of Skill Power, but loses the much needed Accuracy. Probably not worth to upgrade.
NO FREAKING WAY:
- Dungeon Man. Loses 22 Expertise from Cyan, that's 44 starting energy for each of your comrade, nuff said
- Eternal Enchanter. Loses a lot of Expertise from Cyan+1
- Cyclops Shaman. See above
- Dust Devil. See above
- Moon Drake. See above
- Dark Dracul. Skill power remains the same. Loses the very important Accuracy (since his white can miss).
- Ambush Spider. Leave at Cyan+1 for much more Dodge+Accuracy+ArPen and relatively the same Agility+Basic Damage. Even if at Cyan+2 don't upgrade, you lose damage.
- Dwarven Archer. Leave at Cyan+1 for much more Dodge+Accuracy+ArPen+Basic Damage. Even if at Cyan+2 don't upgrade, you lose damage and Accuracy.
- Bardbarian. See above
- Master Thief. See above
- Ninja Dwarf. See above
- Unicorgi. See above
- Burned One. See above
- Rot Beard. See above
- Bone Dragon. Loses Expertise and Accuracy, two most important stats
- Dark Horse. Loses 14 Expertise from Cyan+1, the most important stat