We are looking to grow our team!! Please note that this round is ONLY for SERVER 10. Over the next several weeks you will see more of these threads as we increase representation for several other servers! So please stayed tuned and watch for game mail on your server announcing team openings.
- You must be 18+ years old to apply.
- We welcome non-English speaking players but you must be proficient communicating in English.
- History of appropriate and consistent activity in game chats.
- Requirement to download and use LINE app daily.
- Be prepared to do lots of reading, lots of chatting and have time available to invest in your GS activities. We have fun, but it takes a lot more than a few minutes a day to be a successful GameSage.
Review of the Program: GameSages help to communicate feedback from our community to GREE as well as help keep our in-game chats and forums civil, harassment-free and a nice place to hang out.
What IS a GameSage?
- A Forum Moderator (requires forum experience), In-Game GS or both!
- A representative of the people, and acts as such-- respectable, courteous, and honest.
- Helps our community stay friendly and helpful.
- Has the ability to help ensure Community Guidelines are followed.
- The Go-To Person you can look to for help with the game, help getting guidance on how to report a problem/issue to GREE, help communicate your feedback about the game and relay that information directly to the GREE team.
What ISN'T a GameSage?
- Is not a GREE staff member or employed by GREE (they are volunteers).
- Is not somebody who can directly assist you with account issues, game play malfunctions, purchasing issues, and so on (they will direct you to the CS ticket process).
Who can become a GameSage?
- Anybody who is knowledgeable, respectful & respected, and wants to help make Dragonsoul a friendly and enjoyable place to be!
- Desirable applicants will have long-term experience playing the game, have a higher position within your guild (Officer/Champ/Leader) and/or actively participate across multiple servers.
- Your purchasing habits are NOT considered— we need representatives from all parts of our community.
Note: No single guild on a server can have more than 2 GameSages at one time -- this is not a popularity contest.
How can I know if somebody is really a GameSage or not?
- GameSages are easy to recognize:
On the forums they will clearly have "Forum GameSage" in their title. Forum based GS have moderator privileges.
In-game they will be emblazoned with the exclusive [GS] tag that will show in brackets before their user name.
- This means, if you see somebody in-game on chat whose name is, for example, "[GS] Ertreya", then you see a GameSage.
- If you see somebody on in-game chat who has "GS" in front of their name with NO brackets then they have not been officially appointed and is an imposter. Impersonating a GS could result in temporary chat silence and/or ban.
How do I become a GameSage? CLICK HERE to APPLY! This Application thread will be open through *February 21, 2018.
Again please note: this round is ONLY for SERVER 10. If you are interested, please apply.