Already doing well: Bug fixes, balancing, Boss Battle mode, red skills
Currently doing wrong: Contest rewards are sometimes useless, full p2win with Boss Battle Chest, 6h double drops, crafting bonus during the week and not on Saturday or Sunday. Also many updates that needed fixes and deadlines they didnt keep.
What I wish for:
- More guild activity, like a guild boss battle or guild contest
- I would want to spend money on the game, if there was a good way to invest my money. I don't like to spend my money gambling for soulstones and just get useless stuff if I'm not lucky. Add other options to the game to spend diamonds on. 4000 diamonds for a skin is beyond reasonable, make all custom skins older than 1 year buyable for 500 diamonds. They're still a good contest reward but if people are desperate to get a specific skin they now have an option to buy it which doesn't require 100$. Let us buy +100 places for runes for 500 diamonds. Let us activate a double crafting bonus for 12h for 500 diamonds. Add a level 500 hero you can rent for 1 expo run for 100 diamonds. There are so many possibilities to get people to spend diamonds. What you can currently get for diamonds is either useless or extremely overpriced. You can make much more money if you change that.
- Add more legendary skills
- Add war modifiers for electric, piercing... all subtypes
- Add skills that totally change the game. Like "This skill will turn all magic damage to physical and vice versa", "this skill will turn all water to fire damage for x seconds", "this skill will turn all healing to damage for 3 seconds", "HOLY HELL: this skill will lower all necro for 30% and increase all Holy damage for 30% for 5 seconds", "this skill will increase all enchantment bonus of all gear of all heroes on the battlefield by 20%", "this skill will disable all enchantment bonus for 10 seconds", "for 10 seconds all damage will turn to healing for this hero, but all healing abilities for him, passive or active, from himself or allies, magic vamp or life steal are disabled until end of battle wave"....THOSE skills would be hella lot of fun to play around with!
- Just a personal thing, but I would absolutely LOVE some historic characters in the game. A roman centurio, a greek god, a pharao...