With a new color and changes to crafting and loot patterns, I put together a couple of quick graphics illustrating what drops where and how to craft the new Gear.
I hope it helps!
This first image shows the loot that can drop from each repeatable campaign mission in Chapter 22:
- Purely scrap-based items drop from the first mission.
- Simple Scroll-based items' ingredients drop from the second and third missions.
- Traditional Scroll-based items' ingredients drop from the final four missions.
This shows which final items and their ingredients are associated with which mission:
- The first category are gear crafted from 50 Scraps. The scraps drop from the mission.
- The next two types of gear (Triassic Trinket and Ruby Flip Flops) require a scroll crafted from 50 scroll scraps and a complete item which is crafted from 50 scraps. The scroll scraps and scraps drop in these two missions.
- The final type of gear requires a scroll crafted from 50 scroll scraps and two items crafted from 50 scraps. The missions drop the scroll scraps and the item scraps.
The goal was that you would only have to grind one mission to complete a piece of gear. Other game modes like Challenges and Boss Pit and Titan Temple may supplement this, but are not necessary.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The last mission can also drop Sven's Sword of DOOOOOOM - full item.