Today I just attempted to collect my first stamina from quests today, it did not apply to my stamina total. I checked and it was not in quests, closed and restarted the program and it was neither applied to my stamina or in quest, simply disappearred.
I've observed this a few times the past 4-5 days opening other mail, but thought I was just immaging things, this bug was fixed 26 or so months ago.
I've also seen it happen while searching or crafting items. I have 50 thing-a-ma-jigs and I click craft and end up with neither. My stamina is gone, peices are gone and item doesn't appear.
This is a old problem that had been resolved slightly more than two years ago. It has reoccurred after the last update a few days ago.
I spent 7500 stamina yesterday and I'd say it disappear while crafting happened 5% of the times. More often the peices finding would not appear in totals. Say if the results showed I found 10 creatine cactus, but on the craft page my total just increased by 6 or 8.
I'm trying to remember how this was fixed by pureblue, I think it was that they needed to do more processing on the server side with results shown on local client. The issue began when they had attempted to have us, the local client, process and report to server results. Internet communication issues caused the results didn't get sent and theirfor not applied on the server side.
Perhaps, even likely, the weather in my area is making it worse, but this is a compounding error. If I loose 5% of my stamina during collection, then 5% of my searches, 5% of crafting (and need to craft on average say 3 times for R1 items) now I'm up to 25% losses combined. The weather isn't causing the problem, simply causing more internet issues that exasperate the problem.
So while it's a tiny, almost unnoticeable issue each time it happens the end result has a major impact.
Thx for looking into this