Firstly I really think an additional question should be added to all surveys to ask about tier prizes (ie are they good, ok or bad considering effort required) and most questions wording could be improved to make them clearer.
Secondly. The tier prizes look reasonable especially when compaired to previous contest. I expect weekend contests to have better prizes to take into account time and effort folks need to put in.
So what is good about the tier prizes?
- there are 5 prizes per tier (not 4 like last)
- It looks like more thought went into what is on each tier eg 100 skill points on first tier (given type of contest.
- Bazaar tokens in each tier. These are useful to all players
- Diamonds on some tiers. Useful
- shrine on top tier
- stamina cost reset. Most useful weirdly to low vip players and the big spenders
- shop resets
Whats not so good
- I would normally moan about enchant stones and ore but as prizes on this contest type they make sense.
- raid tickets and purple and orange chests are also fine for a change as its a 1 day contest so less effort required than a weekend.
I will not yet comment on points required to complete all tiers as will wait till contest starts so i get a feel for the challenge. I do know my main with its smaug like hoard will be fine. But am interested how my free to play alt gets on.