Announcement - Urgent Maintenance Update to fix Vulture Dragon Bug
There will be a Server Maintenance at 5 pm JST today to fix the Vulture Dragon White Skill bug. The maintenance time length is 1 hour. Players will be required to download game update v2.21.6 from their main store (App Store, Google Play, Amazon) after maintenance completion.
The timetable for your region is below:
- San Francisco, USA Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 01:00 PDT
- Chicago, USA Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 03:00 CDT
- New York, USA Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 04:00 EDT
- São Paulo, Brazil Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 05:00 BRT
- London, United Kingdom Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 08:00 GMT
- Berlin, Germany Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 09:00 CET
- Moscow, Russia Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 11:00 MSK
- New Delhi, India Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 13:30 IST
- Hanoi, Vietnam Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 15:00 ICT
- Tokyo, Japan Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 17:00 JST
- Sydney, Australia Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 19:00 AEDT
Download Method Recommendation
For those it may apply, our recommendation for downloading v2.21.6 is the following:
1) Plug-in a power cord into your device or ensure your device's battery life is above 90%.
2) Change your device setting so it does not go into Standby/Sleep/Screen-turn-off when idle (Important).
3) Stop/Close all apps that may be downloading/operating in the background.
4) Switch to the network that provides the best stability and not just speed (Wi-Fi or Mobile Network):
- If necessary, restart your Wi-Fi network to improve network stability.
- If using Wi-Fi, please ensure that no other program/device will take the majority of the network bandwidth which may increase chances of network instability.
- Please download close to the main Wi-Fi router as possible.
5) Go to the Dragonsoul Page on your Game Store (App Store, Google Play. Amazon).
6) Refresh the Dragonsoul page to ensure game update v2.21.6 is visible.
7) Press the Update/Download button to download and install the game.
8) Refrain from interrupting your device during downloading and installation.
9) Again, ensure that your device does not go into Standby/Sleep/Screen-turn-off when idle.