IMPORTANT EDIT 3: iOS users! The hotfix version of DragonSoul is now available for you to download. Please go to your App Store and download version, v2.14.5. Do not forget to refresh the download page to make sure that v2.14.5 is highlighted.
IMPORTANT EDIT 2: Thank you for your patience. A fixed version, v2.14.5, is now available to download from Play Google. Please note that the iOS version is still on the way.
IMPORTANT EDIT: We have discovered a major client bug involving CRYPT that will crash the game and our team is working around the clock to resolve the issue. Due to hotfix delivery timings, a fix for this bug will not be available for you to download until tomorrow. Note that this issue occurs on both Andriod and Apple.
For now, we thoroughly recommend the following:
(1) For those that are yet to update their game - Please do NOT update it. We'll let you know when it's safe to do so.
(2) For those that have updated their game - Please do NOT go into Crypt otherwise your game will crash.
Please keep monitoring this post for the latest update on this situation.
GAME UPDATE: New Difficulty Levels, Bug Fixes & Optimization
Server Maintenance - The server is down and should resume today at 21:00 PDT.
Game Update: New difficulty levels for Boss Pit, Challenges, and Mountain.
Bug Fixes & Optimisation: Please see the fixes below -
- Out of Memory spikes when contests run
- Goblin Trio Skill 1 crash
- Energy bar appeared yellow for dead heroes
- Genie Titan Buff Chicken Cannon was firing in the wrong direction when attacking heroes got too close to the right side of the screen
- Aged Dragon Milk was referencing a non-released boss pit difficulty