Here you can find all changes made to the game with version 2.13!
The focus of this update is game stability and addressing bugs.
Update 2nd of June: The original patch notes missed an adjustment to the Orange +7 portraits that has been made with this update.
New Legendary (Orange) Skill
Goblin Trio - Extra Elaborate Execution
When Strength in Numbers is activated, the goblins converge on the enemy missing the largest percentage of health - striking in the blink of an eye.
If the target has 33% or less health remaining, it is executed and Goblin Trio gains 333 energy. Otherwise, the target takes extra physical damage per living Goblin - the Goblins end their move across the screen from where they started.
Step 1: Earn 1 million gold in one day. Selling items doesn't count.
Step 2: Win a Fight Pit battle using Goblin Trio for five consecutive days.
Step 3: Use Bedlam Buckler 30 times in one day. Only counts if you win.
Upcoming Chapter, Rarity and Heroes
While your heroes are not quite ready yet for these challenges, version 2.13 will in its depths already include a brand new chapter 21 and new heroes with a divine theme - to be released soon!
Stay tuned for more info before the chapter and the brand new Orange + 8 rarity releases for eligible servers!
Crash issues associated with memory overloads occurring after update 2.12 have been addressed by removing symbols from the loaded font that are not used in your selected own language.
This means that you might see some player names as SQUARES as they are using symbols in another language that is not loaded for you.
This will reduce the memory load for your device when processing the game data, and should help avoid the more frequent crashes since 2.12.
- Demotion push notifications will now show up in the player's set language and no longer in the language of the attacking player.
Boss Pit Medals have now been fully implemented for all new difficulty levels and stages.
- Fixed a bug with the Shark NPC becoming invulnerable when stunned.
- Fixed the white skill of the hero Burned One to be auto-cast if it is at 100%, and not only when fully overcharged by Medusa's Cold Storage skill when Medusa is using it.
- Fixed an issue where the stage isn't properly completed if the Plague Skulker NPC kills all attackers with its dying attack (stage now properly ends).
- Fixed a bug where Void Wyvern's Energy Drain effect would not be lifted when Void Wyvern dies.
- Fixed a bug where Medusa's basic attack was not buffed by Bardbarian's "Inspiring Chord" legendary skill.
Unicorgi's whirlwind animation has been corrected to properly play out when affected by speed buffs/debuffs (sped up or slowed down).
- An issue on iOS devices has been fixed where connecting the account with Facebook gave a Facebook login error.
- Fixed several issues in correlation with Master Thief not being affected by certain team mate skills (i.e. Medusa's Cold Storage skill and others).
- Fixed an issue with Dungeon Man's summoned minions: The minions will now always have the level of the Dungeon Man that summons them (bug was: the minions would always have the level of the Dungeon Man from the defending team, even if the Dungeon Man on the attacking team had a different level).
- Removed all defensive line ups that had the same hero in multiple lines due to a glitch - PLEASE CHECK YOUR DEFENSIVE LINEUPS after downloading update 2.13 to re-set them in the case that you were affected.
- Fixed a display bug where heroes already picked for a line up would not be grayed out from the hero selection when the sorting method changes.
- Fixed an issue with "Fast Forward" speed animations when using Ambush Spider or Doppelganger's white skill manually (the combat would run in normal speed after the hero selection screen, this is now fixed).
- Fixed a display issue when leveling Wee Witch's skill "Kitty Kurse", which read "Magic Damage" instead of "True Damage".
- The push notification for Coliseum and Fight Pit reward time now reflect the actual times for each server:
Notification at 6:55 PM PST will now read:
"Fight Pit ranking rewards will be sent to: Servers 1-4 in 5 mins, 5-8 in 15 mins, and 9+ in 25 mins!"
- Fixed a rare issue where enemies hit by Ancient Idol's "Double Jinx" would become unresponsive.
Medusa's Overcharge buff will no longer carry over between Expedition waves if Medusa is removed from the line up. If Medusa dies in combat, the overcharge will remain at present value, but not increase after Medusa's death anymore.
Storm Drake's purple skill "Eye of the Storm" now grants 4x more intellect to the hero!
- Orange +7 rarity now has a new hero portrait frame to allow for more difference to Orange +6.
Holy Damage Amplification now has a chance to show up on runes to prepare for new heroes coming soon!
Thank you for playing DragonSoul!
The DragonSoul Team